My name is Maria Mastrocesare and I am Chapter President for 2018! I am a Communications major with a concentration in Public Relations, graduating Spring 2019. In addition to Sigma Kappa, I also work in the tutoring center as an English tutor and a tour guide in the Admissions office!
- Email: email@example.com
Executive Vice President
I'm from Sewickley, Pa and I'm a Statistics and Predictive Analytics major. My favorite thing about Sigma Kappa is always having a support system for anything I need! On campus, I am involved in the Fraternal Values Society, the History Club, and the Student Program Board! A fun fact about me is I played soccer and was on the swim team for 12 years!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of Position: As Executive Vice President I oversee our standards council and make sure our chapter adheres to all risk management policies.
Vice President of Programming
I am a sophomore majoring in actuarial science and minoring in data analytics from Erie, PA. I am a retired hockey and soccer player, and I love the Penguins. I love the Office and One Tree Hill (Naley forever & always)!! My greatest accomplishment was becoming a member of Chick-fil-a's invite-only rewards program
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Description of Position: As Vice President of Programming, I plan and facilitate the chapter's programming at informal chapters and am in charge of planning the chapter's yearly calendar.
Vice President of New Member Education
I'm a senior biomedical and mechanical engineering student. I'm an outgoing person that loves to get involved on campus. I like bike riding, swimming, trying new things, and going on new adventures.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of Position: As VPNME, I am in charge of teaching the New Members Sigma Kappa's history. I plan Bid Day, and coordinate the Big/Little pairings and reside on the Executive Council.
Vice President of Membership
I am a sophomore nursing major and joined Sigma Kappa in 2016. I love to spend time with sisters and enjoy meeting members of other chapters! When I'm not on campus with my sisters, I can be found working at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh or skiing at Seven Springs.
- Email: email@example.com
- Description of Position: As VPM I plan and organize Fall Recruitment as well as hold workshops throughout the year to educate our members!
Vice President Of Alumnae Relations
I am a junior cyber forensics major with a concentration in programming and a minor in criminal justice. I love animals, music, baseball, being outdoors, and, of course anything Sigma Kappa. I am also Vice President of Star Wars club, Secretary of the Top Secret Colonials and an active member around campus!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of Position: VPAR is a way of keeping our alumnae involved after their collegiate terms. I hold events to allow networking between current members and alumnae and we keep alumnae updated through different activities and newsletters throughout the year.
Vice President of Scholarship
I am a junior Marketing and Management major from Imperial, PA. In addition to Sigma Kappa, I am a member of the American Marketing Association and RMU Sentry Media.
- Email: email@example.com
- Description of Position: I design the scholarship program, assist sisters academically, and monitor the chapter GPA.
Vice President of Communications
I'm a senior majoring in Applied Mathematics and I'm from Derry, PA. On campus I am a student research assistant in the School of Engineering Mathematics and Science, I'm a majorette, I play trumpet in pep band, I'm in Fraternal Values Society, Women in Business, and Love Your Melon Club. A fun fact about myself is that I love to play tennis and I can juggle.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of Position: My job as the Vice President of Communications means that I am in charge of attendance - I make sure everyone is where they are supposed to be and at the correct time. I also record all of our chapter meetings via minutes.
Vice President of Philanthropic Service
I am a junior communication major with a focus in journalism. I'm the Social Media Manager for RMU Sentry Media, work at the Colonial Hub, and I'm a member of the Society for Collegiate Journalists.
- Email: email@example.com
- Description of Position: The VPPS develops and coordinates service opportunities for the chapter on and off campus. She raises awareness for Sigma Kappa’s five philanthropies and encourages members to get involved in the community.
Vice President of Finance
I am a Applied Mathematics Major and will be graduating in the year 2020. I am from Washington, PA. I currently play for the RMU Women's Rugby team. I played soccer and basketball in high school. I love One Tree Hill (There is only One Tree Hill and its your home :)) I am also a Peer Tutor on Campus.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of Position: As Vice President of Finance, I keep track of all the money coming in and out of our chapter. I also make sure our sisters pay their dues on time.
I am a 21 year old Senior, Hospitality and Tourism Management graduating in December 2018 from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. I enjoy sleeping a lot and I also like to hang out with my friends and family. I am looking to get into the event planning business!
- Email: email@example.com
- Description of Position: As Panhel Delegate, I am a Sigma Kappa representative at the Panhellenic meetings. I educate the chapter on any events happening on campus from the other chapters. I also notify the members before we do any voting within the Panhellenic Council.